Download the new Part Finders by right clicking on the link and saving them to your computer. If you find an error or omission, PLEASE email me and I will fix it.
T-rex Part Finders
- T-rex 250 - Updated 10-12-2010
- T-rex 450 - Updated 10-12-2010
- T-rex 450 Pro Flybar - Updated 11-16-2011
- T-rex 450 Pro FLYBARLESS V2 Part Finder -
- T-rex 450 Pro DFC Manual and Part Finder - NEW 03-14-2013 NEW NEW
- T-rex 500 - Updated 10-12-2010
- T-rex 500DFC - NEW 12-09-2012 NEW NEW
- T-rex 550 (ORIGINAL) - Updated 04-27-2011
- T-rex 550 DFC Manual with links to parts - NEW 05-10-2013
- T-rex 600 Electric - Updated 10-11-2011
- T-rex 600 Nitro - Updated 10-12-2010
- T-rex 600 Nitro DFC - NEW - 5/15/2013
- T-rex 600 EFL PRO - REVISED 12-04-2012
- T-rex 600 EFL PRO Manual with Links to the Parts - More information than the Part Finder alone.
- T-rex 600E DFC - NEW 12-01-2012
- T-rex 700 - Updated 04-21-2011
- T-rex 700E DFC Manual with Links. - Updated 04-05-2013.
Eflite Part Finders
Synergy Part Finders
- Synergy N5 - updated 10-17-2010 (6mb) Right click link and save to your hard drive
- Synergy N9 - Updated 10-27-2010. (2mb) Right click and save to your hard drive.
Hirobo Part Finders
How to Use the Part Finders
- Right click on the link above and select "Save target as". Save it to a convenient place such as your desktop. (Firefox will put it in your Download folder. Just copy it to your desktop.)
- Open the file.If the file doesn't open, you need to download Adobe Reader here.
- Use the zoom tool to adjust the size of the drawing. It doesn't need to be very large.
- Move the browser window and the Reader window so you can see at least a portion of both.
- Always login before you start shopping
- Click on the part you're interested in. Be sure to check for related items. Sometimes you have to scroll down.
- If you want to buy the part, simply add it to your basket.
- To return to the part finder, click on the part finder window and then select another part.
If your browser opens a new window each time you click on a part, do this:
Internet Explorer 8
- Go to your Tools menu and open Internet Options
- Toward the bottom you'll see a "Tabs" section. Click on Settings.
- Make sure the following boxes are checked: Enable Tabbed Browsing; The current tab or window (at the bottom under Open Links from other programs).
- Click the OK button
Firefox 3.6 and up
- Open Firefox
- In the URL box, type: about:config
- There is no warranty, so just click the I promise box.
- In the filter box type: browser.link
- Double click on the Value next to browser.link.open_newwindow
- Change the value to zero
- Close the browser and restart Firefox.