Facts that may help you find the parts you need
As I find things, I will post them here.
- The 550 V2 FBL comes with the H70020B spiral cut main gear and a
Spiral cut pinion gear.
- The H50118 Paddles shown on Align’s site in the 550 category will not work on the 550. Use H60143 instead.
- The H60077A Metal Tail Pitch Assembly comes with the new t/r slide bushing, H60238. The length of the bushing is shorter than the old one and the diameter is bigger.
- If you are using the HN6102QF or similar elevator control, the control shaft number is HN6127. Some kits came with the old control shaft. The old shaft will work, but it won’t help you center the elevator bellcrank. A bushing is provided to get the right spacing. The slot on the old shaft isn’t centered. Ignore it.
- The H60221 Carbon Tail Rotor Control Rod that comes with the 600EFL Pro also works on the Nitro 600 V2 for sure and probably on all 600N models.