RH50E01XW - TREX 500PRO DFC 3GX SUPER COMBO
In your basket:None
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- New style 500 rotor head, with 3 sets of positive/negative deltas and numerous Bell/Hiller mixing ratios.
- Servos can be mounted directly onto frame without mounting nuts.
- Rear in-frame rudder servo mount design for centralize 3G for best 3D performance.
- Uses high precision slant tooth (helical) main gear, with higher load sustainability and lower noise output.
- Newly designed dual bearinged tail blade grips for zero slop rudder control precision and ultimate tail locking performance.
- Brand new 4mm carbon rudder control rod and metal rudder pitch bell crank to further improve the rudder locking effect and controllability.
- Motor Drive Gear:12T
- Main Drive Gear:134T
- 500MX Brushless Motor(1600KV)
- 3 DS515M Digital servos
- 1 DS525M Digital servo
- RCE-BL70G Brushless ESC
- 3GX Flybarless System
- 425mm Carbon fiber blades
- 7+ Channel Transmitter/receiver
- 6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 4600mAh (3300mAh suggested)