4757-K10 - X50E ELECTRIC 600 FLYBARLESS HELICOPTER
In your basket:None
1 IN STOCK
Titan X50E 50 Class 3D Flybarless Electric Powered Helicopter Kit from Thunder Tiger.
- Control System: 120° eCCPM Electronic Cyclic Collective (140° option)
- Main Frame: Carbon, slim profile design 1.2" (30mm) wide
- Rotor Head: Flybarless design for less drag, more power and faster response time.
- Enlarged titanium rod turnbuckles for absolute perfect pitch adjustment
- Main Blades: Carbon fiber 600mm
- Main Rotor Hub: Lightweight and rigid one-piece
- Main Rotor Grips: Assembled 3-piece metal for easy maintenance
- Tail Boom: Aluminum / Carbon Composite
- Canopy: Preprinted ABS. Why ABS, not fiberglass..weight.
- Main Shaft: Hardened, 0.39" (10mm) diameter
- Main Gear: 135T
- Pinion Gear: 15T (12-14T pinions are available.
- Feathering Shaft: Hardened 0.27" (7mm) diameter
- Tail Drive type: Torque Tube
- Carbon Vertical Fin
- Titan X50E 50 Class 3D Flybarless Helicopter Kit
- Carbon Main Blades
- Foam Blade Holder
- Instruction Manual
- Radio: At least 6-channel heli radio with 3 High Quality Digital Standard size Cyclic servos and one High Quality Special Tail Servo.
- Gyro: Three axis Flybarless
- Receiver Battery: At least 1900mAh. Voltage depends on your servo choice or 10 Amp BEC
- Motor: Such as SC-HKIII4035-530
- ESC: CSEM8501 120 Amp
- Battery: 6S - 12s Lipo, depending on your motor/gear ratio choice.
- An appropriate Lipo Battery Charger
- Building and field equipment
- Fuselage Length: 52.95" (1344mm)
- Fuselage Width 7.87" (200mm)
- Height: 15.75" (400mm)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 52.95" (1345mm)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 11" (279mm)
- Main Gear Ratio: 9.0:1 (Head turns once, motor turns 9 times). Optional Pinion Gears are available.
- Tail Gear Ratio: 4.56:1 (Head turns once, tail turns 4.56 times)
- Fully Equipped Weight: 6.06lbs - 5.95lbs without battery