> R/C Helicopter Radio Equipment
> Monitors and Testers
Always the latest version
VOLTMAGIC EX - VOLTAGE GLITCH MONITOR
In your basket:
6 IN STOCK
Here's why I don't think anyone should be without a Voltmagic on their helicopter. |
- You don't have to worry about the solder joints, they're top notch!
- The Peak Low Voltage feature is worth the cost!
- The accuracy is the best I've seen.
VoltMagic R/C System Monitor
- Battery Voltage Indication — 20 accurate range selections for the LEDs
- Peak Low Voltage (PLV) — Captures momentary low voltages hundreds of times per second.
- Glitch and Failsafe Counting — Selectable FM/PPM glitch or PCM Fail Safe count
- Warns you of trouble — It will detect anything that might mess with the voltage at the receiver, such as a bad switch or a bad connection.
- Data Logger — PLV and Glitches/Fail Safes, plays back even after power off. You'll know what the low voltage was on your last flight and you'll know whether you got glitches/hits even if you forget to check before you turn the switch off.
- Application — Battery types: 4- or 5-cell NiMh/NiCd or 2S Lithium. Voltage regulators can also be monitored.
- Connector — Universal (Futaba, JR, Z).
- High Accuracy — Calibrated within 0.015 vdc.
RED (blinking or solid) = Warning, very low voltage.
YELLOW (blinking or solid) = Warning, voltage low.
GREEN blinking = Caution, glitch count or PLV near yellow warning.
GREEN solid = Normal.
Want more information? Check this link to Voltmagic's website
Are you having trouble setting it up? Click