R/C Helicopter Kits and Parts >
T-rex Kits or T-rex Parts?
Here you will find all of our Align T-rex kits, T-rex replacement parts and T-rex accessories for your R/C Helicopter.
Align T-rex remote control helicopters are made in Taiwan and are very popular because they balance value and quality.
T-rex helicopters are not toys. They are serious machines for the serious pilot.
Caution. These R/C Helicopters will make your heart beat FAST!
The only exception to the toy statement might be the T-rex 100. The 100 is suitable for the person who wants to dabble in r/c helicopters but isn't ready for a full blown model or for anyone that wants to fly indoors.
The T-rex 250 is an extremely small, but very high performance rc helicopter. You need good eyes to see it and you need steady hands to work on it. I do not recommend it for beginners. It is a miniaturized 450 with the same quality and construction as the larger T-rex R/C Helicopters.
- The T-rex 450 is ideal for flying outdoors in slightly confined spaces and comes in several electric versions. The T-rex 450 Sport is belt driven, which makes it suitable for beginners, and has a slightly different head than the 450 Pro. The T-rex 450 Pro
is a very high performance model with torque tube drive and comes in flybar and flybarless versions. The new flybarless T-rex 450 Pro V2 Super Combo includes the all new 3GX flybarless controller and, like its big brothers, is capable of any trick in the book.
- The T-rex 500 is one of my favorites electric helicopters. It's slightly bigger than the T-rex 450, so its easier to work on and much easier to see. The Electric T-rex 500 is available in belt drive or torque tube drive versions.
With a 6S Lipo, this thing has insane power. I use a 5S battery and a 15 tooth pinion. With this setup, I can get 9 minute flights with very good performance.
- The T-rex 550 is a shorter, quicker version of the 600. Same motor, shorter blades. That makes it the ultimate 3D model in its size class.
- The T-rex 600. What can I say. This is one of the most popular r/c helicopters of all time. The latest version is known as the T-rex 600 EFL Pro and uses 2 6S 3300 Lipo packs!. It includes all of the improvements that Align has made to the 600 over the years. The electric version is available now and the Nitro version will be out soon.
T-rex 600 size helicopters are great for all types of flying. The Nitro version uses a 50 or 55 size engine and is fairly economical to fly. Repair cost is very reasonable. This is absolutely my favorite size machine.
- The T-rex 700 is available in Nitro or Electric. If you want a serious r/c helicopter that will show off your talent, this is the one. It's big, it's fast and it's very impressive. The electric version uses two 6S batteries (not included in any version) and gives about 5 minutes of heart pounding performance. The Nitro version uses a .91 size engine and can rip through the sky for about 8 minutes on a tank of fuel.