- First production model of its kind. 425mm Nitro powered by GAUI 37 Engine.
- Extremely easy to tune engine.
- 220cc/9oz fuel tank provides 6.5 min+ flight times. Compare to 4 min avg. E Flight times.
- Incredible fuel economy allowing close to 15 flights/gallon of fuel.
- Excellent power to weight ratio similar to most .90 sized Nitro Helicopters.
- Simple, robust, reliable frame construction. Carbon side frames same part # both L & R.
- Plenty of frame space for mounting electronics.
- Electric feeling gear ratio-model provides excellent low-end torque and is very forgiving for inexperienced pilots.
- Many parts shared with GAUI X4 and GAUI X5.
- Direct Servos -> Swash for 120-degree CCPM providing extremely easy setup and operation.
- Adjustable servo mounting blocks for precise CCPM operation.
- Accommodates “Mini” sized servos.
- 8mm Main Shaft. 6mm Head Axle (spindle).
- Stylish pre-painted FRP Canopy.
- Designed by GAUI R&D Department, Bobby Watts.
- Main blade size: 425~460mm
- Tail blade size: 70~77mm
- Main Gear ratio: 7.06: 1 (120t main gear 17t pinion)
- Tail drive ratio: 4.36: 1 (61 / 14)
- Fuel tank: 220cc / 9oz (176g)
- Servo size: “Mini”
- NX4 Basic Kit
- FRP painted canopy
- NX4 CF Tail Rotor Blade Set(77mm) x1
- CF main blades (425L-CFA) x1
- CF main blades
- GAUI Servos
- GAUI 37 Engine
- GAUI Muffler
- GAUI Governor
- GAUI Automatic glow starter
- NX4 Auxiliary fuel tank set (60cc 2.1oz)
- GAUI Mini VBar
Needed for Flight (not included)
- HP-FR1502s Flight Pack LiFe 1450 mAh